A necklace that is part of you. The constellation of your sign on your chest projects your astral being even more, and with the advantage of being able to combine with different looks, as the pendant with the hand-painted constellation goes well with the most varied styles.
Gemini: "If you want to live with me, follow my rhythm. Because a second ago is already past and everything can change."
- Article No.: BC23006
- Length: 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 50 or 53 cm
- Length in the picture: 47 cm
- Pendant Size: 2 * 1,5 cm
- Glass Beads
- Pendant black or white in Polymer Clay
- Stainless Steel Clasp
Pickup in Store - FREE
TALAI Shop in 1-2 working days.
Deliveries to Portugal:
- Free delivery for orders above €30
Deliveries made to Portugal are delivered via CTT as a Registered Mail where you can follow the status and location of the order.
The shipping cost is calculated and added when you enter the shopping cart.
The estimated delivery time will vary between 1-3 working days after order confirmation.
Delivery time for personalized items can take up to 10 working days.
At the moment we do not deliver outside Portugal. For any additional information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Deliveries outside of Portugal
Exchanges and Returns
Exchanges and Returns
Please choose carefully before making your purchase.
If you have any questions or dissatisfaction with any Talai product, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the reason for your displeasure so that we are aware of the occurrence and that we can help you to resolve the situation in the best way.
When making exchanges and returns, you must ensure the following:
All items must be in the condition in which you received them, without signs of use, with the original labels and with the respective invoice; In the event of returning by post, we reserve the right not to refund shipping or return costs. Nor will we accept shipments with payment to the recipient; Exchanges or returns of personalized items according to the consumer's specifications will not be accepted.
Free return in store
All returns for online orders must be made within 30 days from the purchase date.
1. Go to our store in Silves.Find us on Google Maps: Atelier Talai2. Deliver the items you wish to return or exchange.
2. The item must be accompanied by the respective invoice, in paper or electronic form.
If you do not have the invoice for your online order, you can request a copy of it, using the contact form below, or by through the following email: email@example.com
3. The refund will be made through the same payment method.
As soon as the return is registered by the store, the refund request will be inserted, through the same payment method used when registering the order.
In case the payment was made by Multibanco or MBWay, you will receive within 48 hours of registering the return, a contact from our services so that the IBAN is registered for reimbursement by bank transfer.
All returns for online orders must be made within 30 days from the date purchase.
1. Send us an email with the order number and the name of the article/reference.Please wait for a response from us(it may take up to 24 hours). Our customer support team will help you in the best way to complete your return.
2. Send your order by registered mail or with acknowledgment of receipt.Keep in mind that we will not accept shipments with payment to the recipient. We reserve the right not to refund shipping or return costs.
Your exchange or refund will be made within a maximum period of 14 working days after we have received your order.
The refund will be made within a maximum period of 14 days, using the same payment method used for the purchase.
If the payment has been made by Multibanco reference, our customer support team will contact you to request your IBAN.
Care instruction to take
Care instruction to take
Despite the materials we use in
the making of our jewellery do not stain, corrode, or even scratch if you are not
If the product is not identified as waterproof, please follow our instructions so that you can enjoy the
Talai pieces for as long as possible.
Pieces in golden stainless steel.
The golden color of gold-plated pieces disappear
over time and this is a natural wear and tear, not a defect.
The duration of the gold bath depends on the use,
maintenance and care given to the pieces.
Care to be taken Have:
Pay special attention to hand-painted pieces. They can last for years if you follow the following steps:
1. Handle your jewellery with care. Most pendants are modeled and hand painted and are a true work of art, so treat them as such.
2. Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes and creams. Otherwise, get into the habit of perfuming yourself
or putting on makeup before putting it on: some chemical ingredients present in cosmetics can discolor, stain or damage the piece.
3. Avoid prolonged exposure to natural, artificial, or presence light. In case of contact with water, it is recommended
a gentle drying with an absorbent cloth.
4. Do not use water, soap, cleaning solutions or chemicals to clean it, this could damage the finish or discolor the piece.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact personally or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org